What We Do
- AIDWA congratulates the Kisan movement and the Samyukt Kisan Morcha for their success in forcing Modi to announce the withdrawal of the three black farm acts after more than a year of courageous and…
- The Assam incidents once again prove that targeting the minority community has been at the centre of the hate politics pursued by the BJP with the aim of polarising Indians along religious lines.
- “I had to take loans from three different organizations, namely Spandan, SKS and HDFC. I received Rs. 16000/-, Rs. 10000/- and Rs. 15000/- respectively from those three organizations. I was unable to…
- Crimes including the most brutal and heinous crimes of murder and rape against women have been committed with impunity by known criminals who enjoy political patronage.
- The present status of school education in India became clear from the title of the report itself -"No teachers - no classes".